Neymar Comments On Real Madrid Rumours

Panduan dan bantuan teknis dapat kalian dapatkan disini.
BoySmile

Post by BoySmile » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:41 am

Real Madrid are reportedly planning to bring Brazilian superstar Neymar back to Spain in a deal that could be worth €400 million and include Cristiano Ronaldo. The world’s most expensive player has now commented on ผลบอลเมื่อคืน those rumours.Los Blancos have somewhat surprisingly struggled this season, sitting 19 points behind LaLiga leaders FC Barcelona and having been dumped out of the Copa del Rey by Leganes.As a consequence, Real president Florentino Perez is understood to be keen to revive his ‘Galacticos’ transfer policy and Neymar is reportedly his main target.It is claimed the deal could cost the Spanish giants at least €400 million (R5.94 billion) overall, while Cristiano Ronaldo could be included as make-weight.However, Neymar insists he is happy at PSG and played down any rumours linked to his name.“I’m relaxed and happy with my ผลบอลเมื่อคืน teammates, with the way I’m playing and the goals I’m scoring,” he told Brazilian media, as quoted by AS.“I came here for that, to make history and try to get the best out of myself. The rumours will always be there.“It was the same when I was at Santos and when I was at Barcelona. You (the press) know that very well. In every transfer window there’s something going around with my name on it and it’s impossible to prevent that.“I’m happy, I’m fine. Good players always have rumours about them ผลบอลเมื่อคืน going around and I’m not alone in that but at the moment it seems that they only talk about me. What can I do about that?”